Sunday, March 1, 2009

FRIM Trip

The Science and Maths Society (SMS) organized a trip to FRIM on Sat (28/2/09). I was invited to go along since I am the advisor for the society. This was my second trip to FRIM.





Here we come, leeches and mosquitoes





Assault on the forest



Canopy walk Can’t miss that shot





A view from the canopy


‘Trigonal shape’, that’s what I see. This was related to me by a student from SN9d when she saw this flower.





A view of 'delocalised electrons' in the nature



Safe and sound. Apart from some mosquitos’ bites, no one was victim of the leeches. Maybe our blood is a bit acidic after a strenuous climb or this is not the leech season.
Achieve enlightenment in the forest. I am in the 'nirvana' state. In chemistry, it is equivalent to triple point, a state in which solid , liquid and gas are in equilibrium.
I am the new spiderman

No comments: